is defined as a think & do tank focused on both the scientific aspect and practice in the name of “common things” such as the development of Poles’ social capital, promotion and development of Polish cultural and scientific heritage, strengthening Poland’s reputation and the importance of Central and Eastern Europe. In the years 2020-2021, the organization implemented a grant from the National Freedom Institute dedicated to the Three Seas Initiative.
Institute of Central Europe
(IEŚ – Instytut Europy Środkowej) it has been operating as a state legal entity in Lublin since 2018. The Institute’s activity is related to research on the countries of Central and Eastern Europe (excluding Russia) in the political, economic and social aspects, as well as relations between the countries of this region and Poland. The Institute publishes the results of research and analyzes in the form of „IEŚ Comments”, „IEŚ Studies” series and „IEŚ Policy Papers”. There are also published monographs on the history and contemporary situation of Central and Eastern European countries, as well as the journal “The Yearbook of the Institute of East-Central Europe”. The mission of the Institute is substantive support of Polish foreign policy.
Polish Institute of International Affairs
(PISM – Polski Instytut Spraw Międzynarodowych) is one of the most important analytical centers in the region of Central and Eastern Europe. PISM, being situated between the world of politics and analytics, supports Polish decision-makers and diplomats. The core of PISM is the Research and Analysis Office, which carries out analyzes, expert opinions and forecast studies both on its own initiative and at the request of public authorities. PISM conducts research in the field of Polish foreign policy, European integration, transatlantic relations, international security and the economy.
Web portal Trójmorze
is a medium for the description and analysis of the most important phenomena, events and processes in the Three Seas Initiative region. The creators of the portal argue that “that the raison d’être of all states belonging to the Three Seas Initiative is to deepen mutual trust, cooperation and friendship”. The portal operates within the “Trójmorze” Association, whose president is Grzegorz Górny.
Institute of New Europe
The Institute of New Europe is a research center focusing on analytical research in the fields of international politics, economics, security and new technologies, and has a particular emphasis on the side of European integration and the role of Poland in this process.
The Institute’s mission is to lay substantive foundations and to encourage discussion on the future of Europe in the changing world order and global technological race. It also aims to strengthen and improve national and EU institutions and influence the shape and direction of Polish European and foreign policy. A fundamental part of this mission is to raise public awareness of the processes involved in the integration of Europe.
- Institute for the Danube Region and Central Europe (IDM – Das Institut für den Donauraum und Mitteleuropa, Austria)
- Austrian Institute for International Affairs (OIIP – Österreichisches Institut für Internationale Politik, Austria)
- Institute fot Security and International Studies (Bułgaria)
- Institute for Development and International Relations (IRMO – Institut za razvoj i međunarodne odnose, Chorwacja)
- Association for International Affairs (AMO – Asociace pro mezinárodní otázky, Czechy)
- Institute of International Relations (IIR – Ústavu mezinárodních vztahů, Czechy)
- Institute for European Policy (EUROPEUM, Czechy)
- International Centre for Defence and Security (ICDS/RKK – Rahvusvaheline Kaitseuuringute Keskus, Estonia)
- The Estonian Foreign Policy Institute (EVI – Eesti Välispoliitika Instituut, Estonia)
- Institute of International Relations and Political Science (IIRPS/VU TSPMI – Vilniaus universiteto Tarptautinių santykių ir politikos mokslų institutas, Litwa)
- The Eastern Europe Studies Centre (EESC, Litwa)
- Latvian Institute of International Affairs (LIIA/LAI – Latvijas Ārpolitikas institūts, Łotwa)
- Centre for Eastern Studies (OSW – Ośrodek Studiów Wschodnich, Polska)
- Kościuszko Institute ( Instytut Kościuszki, Polska)
- Warsaw Institute (Polska)
- Prince Mieszko I University of the Applied Sciences in Poznan (ANSM – Akademia Nauk Stosowanych im. Księcia Mieszka I w Poznaniu, Polska)
- European Institute of Romania (EIR, Rumunia)
- Centre for Defence and Security Strategic Studies (CDSSS/CSSAS – Centrul de Studii Strategice de Apărare şi Securitate, Rumunia)
- The Slovak Foreign Policy Association (SFPA, Słowacja)
- GLOBSEC (Słowacja)
- The Atlantic Council of Slovenia (Słowenia)
- The Institute for Economic Research (IER, Słowenia)
- Institute for Foreign Affairs and Trade (Węgry)
- Antall József Knowledge Centre (Węgry)